Fill in "a" or "an".
We read _ book.
We read a book.
1. Lucy likes dog.
2. Ben has got old bike.
3. Let's sing song.
4. Peter has got aunt in Berlin.
5. Emily needs new desk in her room.
6. He has got exercise book in his school bag.
7. I must find blue pencil.
8. We listen to English CD.
9. There is new English book on the desk.
10. She's reading old comic.
11. They've got idea.
12. He is drinking cup of coffee.
13. The girl is pilot.
14. Leipzig has got airport.
15. This is expensive bike.
16. bird is flying above the house.
17. My father has got old car.
18. My friend likes to be astronaut.
Fill in the definite article "the" where necessary. Type an "x" (letter) where you don't need the article.
I enjoyed ___ party in _ London.
I enjoyed the party in x London.
I arrived in USA last Monday. We left Rome, flew over Alps and made a quick stop in London. There we went shopping in Harrods, visited Tower and enjoyed a sunny afternoon in Hyde Park.
On the following day we left for New York. time on board wasn't boring as there were two films to watch on TV. people on plane were all Italian. Before we landed at JFK airport, we saw Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and EmpireStateBuilding. hotel I stayed in was on corner of 42nd Street and 5th Avenue. I don't like hotels very much, but I didn't have time to rent an apartment.
Please say hello to Peter and Mandy.