Reading Comprehension: (NO 1)
A: Read the following passages then choose the right option.
According to some experts, the younger people are basically different from the older ones. The old do not understand all the problems of the modern world. On the other hand, the younger people have grown up with these problems and are deeply concerned about them. The older people still control the business organization, government and education. The younger people want to make changes in these areas to fit the needs of modern society.
In order to put an end to their differences, both the older and younger people realize the world has changed, and the new responses are necessary for many problems of the society.
1. According to the passage, the younger and the older people ----------------.
1. don’t have the same ideas 2. don’t have different ideas 3. feel equal responsibilities 4. understand each other
1. don’t have the same ideas
2. don’t have different ideas
3. feel equal responsibilities
4. understand each other