DO YOU KNOW THAT
The longest one-syllable word in English language is "Screeched."
"Underground" is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters "und".
"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous & hazardous.
The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.
There is a seven letter word in the English language that contains ten words without rearranging any of its letters," therein": the, there, he, in, rein, her, here, here, ere, therein, herein.
" Strengths" is the longest word in the English language with just one vowel.
" I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
When two words are combined to form a single word ( e.g., motor + hotel= motel, breakfast + lunch = brunch)the new word is called "Portmanteau."
The words 'facetious' and 'abstemious' contain all the vowels in the correct order, as doesarsenious, meaning "containing arsenic".
An Indian Elephant has Only One Finger.
The country Australia has Two National Songs.
The Saint in Tamil Nadu Named Brighuhas ThreeEyes.
The Cow has Four Lungs.
The Earth Worm has Five Hearts.
In Universe Man only has Sixth Sense.
Great Philosopher Confucius was Seven Feet Height.
A Spider has both Eyes and Legs as Eight.
To Reach Mouth Everest their are
The Planet Satrun Has Ten Moons.
A Silkworm has Eleven Brains.
A flower name Kuranji in Tamil buds in once in Twelve Years.
Indian National Song has Thirteen Lines.
Mumtaj of Taj Mahal had Fourteen Children.
The Lifetime of Wolf are Fifteen Years.
1.Coca-Cola was originally green.
2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
3. The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
6. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row! of the keyboard.
7. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
8. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
9. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
10. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
11. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
12. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
13. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
14. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
Spades - King David
Clubs - Alexander the Great,
Hearts - Charlemagne
Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
15. 111,111,111 × 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
16. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
17. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
18. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
19. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
Ans. - All invented by women.
20. Question - This is the only food that doesn't spoil. What is this?
Ans. – Honey
21. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
22. A snail can sleep for three years.
23. All polar bears are left handed.
24. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
25. Butterflies taste with their feet.
26. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
27. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
28. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
29. Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
30. Stewardesses are the longest word typed with only the left hand.
31. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
32. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
33. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to
squirt blood 30 feet.
34. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
35. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
36. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
37. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
38. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
39. There is a Butterfly in Brazil which has the color of chocolates and also smells like Chocolate.
40. Giraffe can clean there ears with their tongue.
41. Both Humans and Giraffe have the same number of bones in the neck.
42. And finally 99% of people who read this would try to lick their elbow now.